Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

FITNESS + NUTRITION - Wanna Bet?

I'm excited to be hosting a challenge group to give you – my friends and family – a chance to earn a share of the $1-$3 million pot from Beachbody just for sharing your workouts 3x a week and drinking Shakeology 5x a week!

This is a really cool chance to be rewarded for your consistency. And consistency over time is when you feel the best and get results.

"What you do EVERY DAY
matters more than what you do
EVERY ONCE in awhile."

See official rules: http://bit.ly/2b6JSGU

Here's how:

1) Chat with me about your goals for this fall...weight loss? 5k? Gain strength? Find a way to love fitness for yourself?

2) Participate in my fitness online studio with a program that meets your goals, be coached by myself and my team, and be held accountable to others like yourself to workouts and clean eating 5 days a week for 5 weeks minimum. (Sept 5-Oct. 2)
**You'll want to allow 5-7 days for your Shakeology to ship after ordering, and you'll need it starting September 5th to qualify!**

3) Log your workouts and Shakeology in the My Challenge Tracker app.

4) Complete steps 1-3 and WIN your share of the pot with others who do the same.


I'm looking forward to seeing who's willing to take this bet and sweat with me in September!

What do you have to lose?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment