Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

Our GIFT to YOU!


As a natural born "giver," I absolutely love this time of year and find myself thinking up the "perfect" gift for ANYONE and EVERYONE.  I pride myself in being a "thoughtful" giver, coming up with unique gifts for each individual on our list (and usually add too many people to the list!)

I became a Beachbody coach in an effort to give back and pay-forward the gift of health Matt and I received from our BB coaches starting in June, and I've had privilege of helping several family and friends reach goals they've been working at for months, even years, and some goals they didn't even think were possible. Their lives are changing and many of them are changing the lives of their families. And I want this list to grow, Grow, GROW!

So this Christmas...starting TODAY, I'm giving you MY TIME and THE GIFT OF HEALTH through Monday, January 5th!




I'm going to open up a challenge group to anyone and everyone who is wanting to get a jump start on some New Year's resolutions, or finish the year out strong to hit the goals you set for yourself 11-12 months ago at the start of this year.


This challenge group is OPEN TO EVERYONE; no matter your age, fitness level, fitness preference, nutrition habits. It'll be a positive outlet for you to get daily support and have a place to post with others just like you. The rate of success is greater when you are surrounded with others who are taking this journey too!

WAIT, THERE'S MORE
....the sooner you join the better, because there will be drawings based on daily participation!!!

GRAND PRIZE DRAWING
(to take place Wednesday, January 7, 2015)

  • 1 entry for each challenge you complete
  • 1 entry if you record a loss
  • 1 additional entry if you lose 1% or more of your body weight on weigh in day
WEEKLY DRAWINGS
(to take place every Monday morning starting December 15 through January 5)

  • 1 entry for each challenge you complete

There will be no purchase of Beachbody products necessary, but as my sister shared this morning in her support group,
"You are going to love the convenience of having an at-home workout! I think you will also really like the way the program is designed. There is something about Beachbody programs that really sets them apart from other workout dvd's."
(This coming from a gal who successfully lost 60 lbs of baby weight "on her own" prior to starting Beachbody and Shakeology. And lost 11lbs in her first challenge group!! I can't say enough how proud of her I am!!)

I didn't become a coach to "sell products." I became a coach because I truly, honestly, with all my being, believe in the power and effectiveness of these products and programs want to help change lives!  I highly recommend them if you're ready to invest in your health and see and feel some amazing results!

COMMENT HERE, MESSAGE ME ON FACEBOOK, OR TEXT/CALL ME
IF YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THIS EXCLUSIVE GROUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment