Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Going Forward

I can't thank you guys enough for the comments you've left on my previous post! I realize I don't blog much, but I was excited to see the post [Transformation Tuesday: 2 Months] is now my second, and only a few views shy of being my #1, most viewed post. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT POST, YOU SHOULD BEFORE CONTINUING!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Keep tabs on here and my Facebook page for updates on how I plan to continue this new lifestyle!"


Heck yeah! I'm going to make it possible for you to join me and help keep me accountable (just like Leanne made it possible for me!) starting NEXT MONTH already!

I am committing to this new lifestyle. I've started my second challenge group (as a challenger) just this week, and I am still connected with all of the great ladies who were in my first challenge group via a "graduates" group on Facebook. I know in my last post I put below my photo: [Nutrition+Exercise=Results]. But the real equation that has made the difference for me (and thousands of other Beachbody members) is:

Fitness Program + Nutrition Plan + Accountability = SUCCESS


I'm not sure if you guys can really fully understand my excitement for this via this blog, or Facebook, or maybe even in person, because my introverted tendencies keep me kind of "reserved" in social settings. But I have become SUPER passionate about not only mine and my immediate family's health, but just helping ANYONE needing that extra nudge, or little encouragement, or maybe it's a big push into a healthier and happier lifestyle, however I can do that!

So if that's you, let's talk!

Kayla Kvacik, Independent Team Beachbody Coach
(Don't let the coach part fool you, I'm still just the same Kayla you've always known, just maybe with a little more passion to help you succeed with my new found confidence gained from my Beachbody journey!)

1 comment: